Pages

Shots And Thoughts From An Ordinary Guy.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Not one falls to the ground apart from the Father...

Saw this bird next to my truck at work and it made me think about the scripture in Matthew about the two sparrows sold for a cent... (see below.)

It is always encouraging to know that we are known by God and when we look like this pigeon we will be in a far better place.


Mat 10:28 "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Mat 10:29 "Are not two sparrows sold for a cent? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father.
Mat 10:30 "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Mat 10:31 "So do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows.
Mat 10:32 "Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven.
Mat 10:33 "But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.


weapher

No comments: