Pages

Shots And Thoughts From An Ordinary Guy.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Message Of Perseverance and Hope

For those of you who have read my blog for awhile you probably have noticed that I have some devotionals that I write on occasion. I wrote one this morning that I thought might inspire. It links to a slideshow of a young boy who is recovering from burns sustained from a house fire that claimed the life of his parents.

http://dailyinchrist.blogspot.com/2009/01/hope-during-difficult-times.html

Just thought it might be of interest...

weapher

4 comments:

Ed Carey said...

We can learn a lot from this young mad, just by his smile. Times are bad for him but he is still smiling.

PDXGramma said...

He certainly touches your heart. What an amazing young man. One can't help but wish him the best our world has to offer.

PDXGramma said...

Spelling error I meant MAN not mad

Ed Carey said...

The comment about the spelling error was supposed to be from me. Gramma doesn't misspell words!