Pages

Shots And Thoughts From An Ordinary Guy.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Now What Do I Do?

I was running on Mt Tabor today and "ran" into this sign. It made me think about life and what do I do when roads seem to end and doors close ahead of me.



Do you ever feel like you are going down a path in life and all of a sudden you run into the end of the road? Oh, what to do???

Who do you turn to when the road you are on in life get's interrupted? Do you turn to friends for advice, ask your family members for help, or what?... Feel free to comment and let me know what you do when your road abruptly ends...

weapher

2 comments:

Manny said...

I ask my family for advice. I also ask myself.

Keith C said...

Me too :) Like, Hey Brit, what should I get Lauren for her birthday? I am really at the end of my road on that one...