Pages

Shots And Thoughts From An Ordinary Guy.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Marysville School Fire Pictures Portland, OR

Here are some shots I was able to take today from the school fire at Marysville. I spent a lot of years playing in the field, terrorizing the neighborhood, and just plain old hanging out. I spoke with several people who went to the school and they all seemed to be in a bit of dismay.

I know many of you will probably feel the the same way.

(click on the images to enlarge them)













This is the shot when I came out my front door to go to a noon appointment. I figured it was more than a chimney that's for sure.














A few blocks away from the school there was a funeral taking place at the neighborhood graveyard. The smoke drifting through the air didn't seem to affect the attenders.




Kind of an unusual day today.

1 comment:

Manny said...

wow, what a bummer!