Pages

Shots And Thoughts From An Ordinary Guy.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Meet Nick...

Nick - Stranger 02/100

Meet Nick. He is my stranger number 2... I was driving in downtown this morning on my way to a project and I saw this guy repelling down the side of a building. My first assumption was window washer. I have never shot a guy on a building so this was an opportunity.

Nick isn't a window washer, rather he is a building inspector. He has been repelling off of and inspecting the side of buildings for almost nine years. So now the obvious question... Are you a rock climber? No, was his response. He has never been nor has he a desire to be one. He just repels from buildings. Since he had twenty more drops to do today I respected his time and know little more than that. He was more than willing to have his picture taken for the project.

Thanks Nick for being number two...

This picture is #02 in my 100 strangers project. Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers at the 100 Strangers Flickr Group page

No comments: