Pages

Shots And Thoughts From An Ordinary Guy.

Monday, September 22, 2008

A Day At The Beach

Today I spent the day in Rockaway Beach helping a friend of mine build a new deck on his rental house. I guess I should say that a friend of mine was helping me build a new deck on his rental house :) He did a good job getting sandwiches, getting lumber from the lumber yard, and supplying me with nails and screws.

The weather was perfect and the day went by very well. I decided to take pictures of my day.

This first one is of the truck loaded down with some of the materials needed to build the deck.



This second one is a picture of our first stop of the day.



And finally a picture of the new deck. Not bad for 5 1/2 hours of work. This weekend we are going to go back and finish the rails...



Have a great day!

No comments: