Pages

Shots And Thoughts From An Ordinary Guy.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ice, Ice...

Since it is the last day of the year and it is winter, I thought it appropriate to share a picture of some ice. This will be my last random shot for this blog for awhile. Beginning 2012 I am going to try to attempt a monthly theme based Picture Of The Day and see how it goes. For the month of January, the first theme idea is "Super Size." - What this means is I will take macro shots of small things and make them appear to be large things. I will also attempt some close-ups and/or take pictures of very large things.

Hopefully this will be a project that inspires others to pick up their camera and share some pictures with me. I would love to see some of you, the visitors to this blog, share some of your shots in the comments.

Hope you had a great 2011. May all that you do be a reflection of God in you.

Blessings...


No comments: