Pages

Shots And Thoughts From An Ordinary Guy.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another zoo pic

I had a good day today but really had a difficult time trying to find a picture to share that really struck my interest. So I went though my phone and found this one I shot at the zoo this week. I was pretty amazed that my phone was able to take such a spectacular shot.

After I shot this picture I was able to take several others that turned out just as nice. They were of a majestic lion, some really colorful birds, and a couple others that just seem to jump at you when you look at them.

Next time I go to the zoo I am going to avoid the empty animal exhibits (too hot outside) and go straight back to the area I found all of these magnificent posters and probably shoot a picture of them again. It's kind of like being there.

No comments: