Pages

Shots And Thoughts From An Ordinary Guy.

Friday, October 31, 2008

5555

Is it a sign?
stats history

I scrolled to the bottom of my blog tonight and noticed my counter was at 5555. Is this a sign? What could it mean? I was never compelled to look at it when it turned over to four 4's or four 3's. Why did I get to notice it when it turned to four 5's.

Since I was in my hotel room and I had about 17 more hours to kill before I went back to work I thought I would do some research on the number 5555 on the internet.

Here is what I came up with:

nothing!

So there you have it. I have had 5555 hits on my blog and it means absolutely nothing...

weapher

1 comment:

Manny said...

I had been looking forward to seeing my Myspace views reach 10,000, and at 9999 I got really excited, and the next day it was at 10,002. I never got to see 10,000. I guess you can wait till it reaches 55,555 then you can say its "five fives". Let me know when it gets there.