Pages

Shots And Thoughts From An Ordinary Guy.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nothing Like An Hour In The Tub!

So, what did I really do on my birthday?...

I was looking through pictures to post for today and realized I forgot to post this one. My birthday was last Friday and I spent an hour or so in the bath tub. Not relaxing and soaking, (which I have never done by the way), but repairing a spout that ran more water down the drain than into the shower head. While I was hanging out in the tub my niece Sara called me to wish me a happy birthday...

Just another day at the ex-contractor's house making the necessary repairs to keep it from falling apart. If any of you need any plumbing work done just let me know. I will be more than happy to call my plumber friend and have him come right over.

2 comments:

Manny said...

hahaha, I like this picture!

KCarey said...

No "H" in Sara's name