Pages

Shots And Thoughts From An Ordinary Guy.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

David Archuleta Has Arrived!

Well the anticipation is over and the long awaited album by David Archuleta, the American Idol Runner Up is finally released. Lori has had an obsession over him for the past several months and has been youtubing him daily... well, maybe weekly.

We ran to Wal-Mart this evening and the clerk told us that one guy came in and bought the whole lot of them, so we went to another store and much to Lori's delight there were five left.

This was one of those times as a husband where you just "go with it." Kind of like shopping for hours in the mall or looking for the right pair of shoes. I learned a long time ago, "when the wife is happy then I am happy."

I got the joy of listening to it all night and would have to say that it is really good. And the best part is that it was on sale for only ten bucks.

I thought I would share one of his best days on America Idol this past season... Enjoy


1 comment:

Manny said...

I can't believe a guy bought the whole lot of them at Wal-Mart. That's crazy. Cool you got it for only 10 bucks.