Pages

Shots And Thoughts From An Ordinary Guy.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Working In The Snow

I had a window job this morning in Government Camp. Between snow storms and rain drops I finally got it accomplished after about 4 hours. I was hoping to get snowed in and enjoy a nice evening by the fire stranded on the mountain. No such luck however.

I drove off the mountain and the minute I got in front of my house my phone rang. UP Railroad calling me to go to Eugene... From window washer to freight conductor in 10 seconds flat...

I am not a big snow lover, but I am actually looking forward to going up and enjoying it a few times this year. Enjoy the pictures.

These three pictures were taken by the homeowner and emailed to me.





Don't try this at home...I am a trained professional. Shortly after he took this picture the snow really began to fall.


This picture is from my phone.


1 comment:

PDXGramma said...

The picture on the ladder is not exactly one a mother likes to see! And trust me.....I will NOT try this at home.