Pages

Shots And Thoughts From An Ordinary Guy.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fireproof

It has been a day full of love and marriage. It started out this afternoon with Lori, Grayson, and me going to the wedding of Amber and Joshua.

Amber is Lori's cousin. She and Josh had a beautiful wedding and we enjoyed every minute of it.

After the wedding we decided to go to a movie and picked the movie Fireproof. It was recommended by a couple of our friends, and since most movies aren't worth the price of admission we decided to go with the recommendation... I am glad we did.

Not sure exactly what to expect, we entered the theater with anticipation... not to mention $26 "broker" :) Within the first few minutes of the movie we all three decided it was going to be a good one. I would write a review, but the trailer speaks for itself. I would recommend it to anyone who is happily married, thinking of being married, or just plain tired of the whole marriage thing.

It will leave you asking the question, "Have I been the best person God has called me to be?"

Enjoy the trailer and go see the movie. You will be fulfilled.






Even Grayson enjoyed it...

weapher

No comments: