Pages

Shots And Thoughts From An Ordinary Guy.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Miracle's Do Occur

I was doing some stuff around the house and noticed the vacuum running. I knew Lori was at the store and the dogs certainly don't know how to operate it so I had to investigate.

Grayson was in his room cleaning and vacuuming. The first shot is of him vacuuming out his shoes with the hose and the other is of him just getting the dirt off the floor.

Guess he has turned over a new leaf, or Christmas is coming :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he could teach Melissa how to use the vacuum.......

Stephanie Ann said...

hallelujah!

PDXGramma said...

Amazing....He certainly didn't learn THAT from you. Oh yeah...I still remember your room when you were a kid.
I didn't, however, realize Gray's room had a floor. I've not seen it since you moved in. LOL

Ed Carey said...

Funny what Christmas will do to young people. Love it