Pages

Shots And Thoughts From An Ordinary Guy.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Day In The Sun

I had some errands to run today and a couple of appointments so I decided to do it by bike. Since the weather is beautiful and gas prices are so high, I figured that bicycle was the way to go.

Here are some pictures I took from my phone on my errands.

Here is the first picture I encountered. The sign is for new homes in a development on Mt Tabor. Starting at only $725,000. The caption says, "You Can Have It All." With that kind of price, sounds like someone else gets it all to me...




Here are some more beautiful home pictures... Some of my favorites that I have ridden by over the years.







I also discovered another bumper sticker. I have never been much of a bumper sticker guy so I don't really understand presenting a message to the world about the things I represent on the back of my car. This one caught my eye. After reading this I have come to the conclusion that liberalism is a mental disorder.



Passing Grandpa Carey's old meat market.


As I traveled around Laurelhurst park I saw a lot of school kids playing. These little ones are rolling down the hill. Looks like fun to me...


What a beautiful place.




Not everyone was having a good time however...


Back on Mt Tabor I took a picture of the city from the middle reservoir.


After this I rushed to the bus stop to get Grayson, I had his bicycle waiting. He was pleasantly surprised that he was able to ride home rather than be in my truck today.




Time to get Grayson ready for his baseball game and for me to take a nap. I will be working again all night...

weapher

No comments: