Pages

Shots And Thoughts From An Ordinary Guy.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

What are the odds!

Here is the burning question of the day for me.

"What are the odds of having two people from two different states send me an email of a flying bird on the same day?"

Well, the answer is 100%.

The first picture is from Lori's dad Bruce. He is in the Rowena area on a wildflower hike and took a picture of this turkey vulture.



This picture is from sister Kris. (No she is not a nun) She took this picture from her home in Naches, WA.



I found it very interesting that I have never to my recollection received a picture in my email of a flying bird and today I was sent two of them... How cool is that.

Here is a picture of a flower Bruce sent too.


The whole bird thing reminded me of the scripture in Isaiah.
Isaiah 40:31: "Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary."

It does say Eagles not turkey vultures... but the message is still the same :)

weapher

No comments: