Pages

Shots And Thoughts From An Ordinary Guy.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pictures From Yesteryear

I spent most of the night and day working today so when I got back to my hotel I was pretty tired. I laid down to take a nap and it turned into a 6 1/2 hour one. I didn't take any pictures on my phone today so I thought I would go through my folder on the computer and share some of the entire family from several years back.

It is amazing to me how quickly the years go by...

Lauren


Austin


Brittany


Nick


Austin (Gray) in back


Grayson with Abraham


Grayson with Abraham and Isaac


Nick


Lauren and Lori with Isaac


Brit


Uncle Bud and Champ


Lori and Me

1 comment:

Nathan Swoverland said...

Wow it nice to see old pic of your family... You all look so different!!! Great Pictures!! Seya latter.