Pages

Shots And Thoughts From An Ordinary Guy.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

1500 Hits And Counting

Well, the day has come that is just a small milestone for weaphermobile... 1500 hits. Since I tend to be *anal-retentive*, I actually keep track of silly stuff like that. Not quite as many hits as Google, Microsoft, or even Yahoo, but hey, a guy has to start somewhere doesn't he?

I started weaphermobile because I enjoy taking pictures, I enjoy writing thoughts about my life, and I just wanted to do it. The occasions of life pass us by so quickly and events come and go so I wanted to create a place for me, and those who are interested, to come and see our world. It is actually quite enjoyable to do and thanks to all who have left comments, given me photo ideas, and shared a part of our world!

weapher

* The term anal-retentive (or anally retentive, anal retentive) derives from Freudian Psychology, although in common usage the original meaning has been altered. This term is often referred to simply as anal. Conversationally, the term is often used to describe a person deemed to be overly obsessed with minor details. Its roots are said to be from the theories of Sigmund Freud. The term is often used in a colloquial, derogatory sense to describe a person with such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, and can be carried out to the detriment of the anal-retentive person.*

Thanks Sigmund...

No comments: